Epiphany Gift

Christians remember the wise men bringing gifts to Jesus at Epiphany. It is also remembered as the 12 days of Christmas, from Christmas Day to Epiphany the 6 January.  We are still suffering from loss of income due to COVID, utility bill increases and major repairs in 2022 (replacing heating in the Church Hall, leaks in the church roof) and we would love to invest in visual equipment to enhance worship.

Could you possibly just give 10% of what you may spend on all the trappings of Christmas as an Epiphany gift to St Mary’s Church between now and the 6 January to help us carry on in these COVID troubled times. If you are a tax payer please return the following gift aid form so we can claim an extra 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.

Please make cheques payable to Lymm PCC and send together with the gift aid form to St Mary’s Lymm Epiphany Gift, 7 Old Smithy Lane, Lymm, WA13 0NW

Online payments Account Name – Lymm Parochial Church Council, Sort Code  20-01-96 Account number   90703893. Please email the gift aid form to eif@btinternet.com

Thank you and God bless always


Charity Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:

  I want to Gift Aid my donation of £

and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years

Name of Charity

Lymm Parish Church –  Registered Charity Number: 1179339

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My Details


First name or initial(s):


Full Home address


I understand that this information will be held by the charity and used in connection with the processing of any gift aid claim.

Signature                                                             Date

Please notify the St Mary’s if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please return completed form to eif@btinternet.com OR print and return it with your donation.

Comments are closed.